PSU-Two Power Supply - Updated Model Available June 2020
Updated Model now with 80,000uf Total
The Updated PSU-Two power supply board is a high performance, low noise, low ESR power supply that has been designed for use with the NXL200, NXL300, NXL500 and NXL800 audio amplifier modules and is designed to be installed as close as possible to the audio modules for the highest performance possible and to function as a mono block power supply board. However it does have two pairs of power outlets so two amplifier modules can be powered from this power supply if so desired.
The PSU-Two R2 now comes fitted as standard with 8 x 10,000uf 80v capacitors and each supply rail filter capacitors are configured as a low noise PI filter. Larger capacity, higher voltage capacitors maybe installed if kept within 40mm diameter and the height is restricted to within the chassis internal height. In fact we can supply the PSU-Two R2 with 15000uf 63 volt capacitors for those that would like a little more storage albeit at a lower voltage rating of 63v. The brand of capacitors can via depending on available supply, but would always be good quality brands such as Panasonic, Nichicon, Cornell-Dubler etc.
The PSU-Two is also suitable for use with any other amplifier modules available on the open market.
Key features include:
- 60 Amp 200 volt ultra fast soft recovery diodes.
- Dual protection fuses before main rectifiers.
- Can be fitted with up to 120,000uf Total Capacitance
- Quick spade connections for input and outputs.
- Total of 4 x fused DC supply rail outputs.
- Protection Fuses installed before the main rectifiers to protection the power transformer.
- PCB Dimensions are 276mm x 96mm