HPA-NXL500 R4 Amplifier Module
The NXV500L is designed as a very high performance, high end audio amplifier in the Recording Studio's, Audiophile Amplifier's, Home Theatre and Sub-Woofer Amplifier's
The NXV500L R4 has XLR Balanced inputs as standard and it can be configured for RCA single ended input as well.
The latest NXL500 R4 version now has a multi-turn trimmer to adjust for minimum DC offset. Typically 1mv offset or less can be achieved.
The performance of this amplifier is truly awesome and unlike a lot of amplifiers these days. The power ratings are continuously rated sine wave into a resistive load.
The HPA-nxV500L amplifier module has a world wide fan base and it has been shown from extensive listening tests from around the world that this amplifier module rivals even the best sounding and most expensive amplifiers in the world regardless of price. Based on this the HPA-nxV500L represents extremely great value for money.
NXL500 R4 Specifications
- 300 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 8 Ω
- 500 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 4 Ω
- The HPA-nxV500L R4 is 2 Ω Stable
- Biased into Class A/B
- Power Bandwidth 3.5hz to 250khz -3dB
- Slew Rate = 80v /uSec
- Dampening Factor At 100hz 8Ω = 1300
- RCA Single ended Input impedance 20kΩ
- Differential Input Impedance = 40kΩ
- Single Ended Input Gain = 30.6dB
- Differential Input Gain = 33.8dB
- SNR -105dB
- THD-N = 0.005% @ 10 watts 8 Ohms
- Recommended Linear Voltage Supply +-78 volts DC
- PSU Power Transformer secondary windings 55vac (800VA)
- Printed Circuit Board Dimensions 215mm x 50mm
- Recommended Conrad Heat Sink MF35-75
- Ultra small form factor PCB
- Designed as high performance Home Theatre multi-channel amplifier
- Or High End 2 Channel stereo amplifier
- Unconditionally Stable into any load from 4 ohm loads and up
- Extra Heavy Duty Two ounce copper printed circuit board
- Rugged Single Die Lateral MOSFET Output Stage
Basic list of parts needed to build a 1 x Mono Block NXV500L Amplifier.
- 1 x HPA-NXL500 R4 Amplifier Module
- 1 x HPA-NXVPSU Two Power Supply Board
- 1 x HPA-Power One R3 AC Mains Controller
- 1 x HPA-SS/Relay One
- 1 x 800VA toroidal power transformer with 2 x 55VAC secondary windings
- 1 x Conrad MF35-100 heat sink Minimum