HPA-NXV101 R2 Signature Mono Block Amplifier Module
The HPA-nxV101 R2 is based on the nxV200 Signature topology, this module is designed to be used in a very compact and powerful Mono Block or two or more channel power amplifier.
The nxV101 R2 has a greatly improved on board low noise power supply, utilizing 16 x 1000uf 63 volt audio grade Nichicon filter capacitors which is configured in a RC PI filter arrangement.
The use of a large number of small filter caps in each supply rail provides a low ESR, low noise supply that feeds directly into the power amplifier with the shortest possible connection.
The NXV101 R2 can also be supplied with 2200uf 63 volt filter capacitors for over twice the DC filtering.
HPA-NXV101 R2 Specifications
- 100 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 8 Ohm Per Channel
- 170 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 4 Ohm Per Channel
- The HPA-nxV101 R2 is 2 Ohm Stable
- Biased into Class A/B
- Power Bandwidth 3.5hz to 500khz -3dB
- Dampening Factor At 100hz 8 = 800
- RCA Single ended Input impedance 33k?
- Single Ended Input Gain = 30.6dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio -110dB
- Recommended Linear Voltage Supply +-50 volts DC
- Operational Supply Voltage Range +-10v DC to +-60 volts DC
- Transformer secondary windings 0-35vac + 0-35vac (500VA to 625VA)
- Printed Circuit Board Dimensions 265mm x 47mmx 25mm
- Recommended Minimum Conrad Heat Sink MF35-50 to MF35-100
Basic list of parts needed to build a Mono Block NXV101 R2 Amplifier.
- 1 x HPA-NXV101 R2 Amplifier Module
- 1 x HPA-Power One R3 AC Mains Controller
- 1 x HPA-LSP One R5 Loudspeaker protection module
- 1 x 300VA toroidal power transformer with 2 x 35VAC secondary windings
- 1 x Conrad MF35-75 heat sink