Holton Zero-Five-Zero Stereo Power Amplifier
Aimed at the entry level HiFi market, this new power amplifier from Holton Audio offers very high performance audio.
Measuring only 300mm wide x 200mm deep x 152mm high.
This new power amplifier will have an entire power stereo amplifier on a single PCB.
On this board it has two amplifier channels, 300VA linear power supply and AC mains power controller with inrush current limiting and loudspeaker protection.
The entry level version will feature 100 Watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms, 160 Watts RMS into 4 ohms with 80,000uf total filtering.
XLR balanced inputs come as standard on all models with the option of using RCA inputs with optional XLR to RCA adapter
The chassis is amde from all aluminum case with a 10mm thick fully machined and anodized front panel.
- Power Output 2 x 100 watts into 8 Ohms and 2 x 160 Watts 4 Ohms
- Class A/B
- 2 Ohm permissible for short periods
- XLR balanced inputs with the option of RCA inputs.
- Great sounding circuit topology that Holton amplifiers are known for.
- 80,000uf of DC supply filtering in the standard model
- Bridgeable into a high power mono block amplifier.
- On board AC power controller with Inrush current limiting soft start.
- Lightning fast loudspeaker protection.
- Super quiet turn on and turn off.
- 12 volt trigger remote power on/off option.
- Precision full aluminum chassis with CNC milled AL front panel.