DIY Kit for Mono Block HPA-NXV1200LE - Advanced Short Form Kit
This section is for those of you that need a little help to decide what you will need for a Mono Block NXV1200LE advanced short form kit.
This kit comes with the NXV1200LE module pre-mounted onto a 5mm thick heat spreader plate ready to be fixed to the recommend heat sinks not supplied.
This kit is most suitable if you are looking to build a Single Mono Block power amplifier in a single case.
In addition to what is supplied with this kit you will need to source a suitable power transformer, case and hook up wire and shielded cable.
Please note we can supply any module or kit configuration to suit your needs. For more information or advice on your needs please use the Contact Us link above.
This do it yourself kit includes
- 1 x HPA-NXV1200LE Mono Block Amplifier Module
- 1 x HPA-Power One R3 Advanced AC Mains Controller
- 1 x HPA-LSP One R5 Loudspeaker protection module
- 1 x Mono Set of RCA Socket and Loudspeaker Binding Posts
- 1 x High quality IEC mains chassis socket with built in fuse holder.
- 1 x 5mm thick Heat Spreader 360mm x 250mm mounting plate
- 1 x 0.5m of High Quality Double Shielded Input Cable
Additional parts required to finish your amplifier.
Suitable chassis case with heat sinks
Hookup Cable Kit
Two of the above short form kits would be required for dual mono block stereo amplifier.
Sourcing transformers in Australia
Sourcing transformers in Europe and UK
Sourcing transformers in U.S.A and Canada
Sourcing Heat sinks