HPA-NXL800 R5.5 Dual Die Amplifier Module
The nxV800L is designed as a ultra-high performance, high end audio amplifier in the Recording Studio's,Audiophile Amplifier's, Home Theatre and Sub-Woofer Amplifier's
The latest NXL800 R5.5 version now has a multi-turn trimmer to adjust for minimum DC offset. Typically 1mv offset or less can be achieved.
The NXL800 R5.5 has XLR Balanced inputs as standard and it can be configured for RCA single ended input as well.3 pin XLR balanced input.
It has all the latest advancements packed into the main PCB.
It has being built upon the very popular NXV500L power amplifier module, this modules uses the very rugged dual die lateral mosfet’s.With 8 of these device on board it is the equivalent of having 16 x total output devices in the output stage.
Complementary Folded Cascode Input stage
The option of separate power supply rails for the Input and Driver stages
Very slim and compact design
NXL800 R4 Specifications
- 500 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 8 Ω capable
- 800 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 4 Ω capable
- The NXL800 is 2 Ω Stable
- Biased into Class A/B
- Power Bandwidth 3.5hz to 250khz -3dB
- Slew Rate = 40v /uSec
- Dampening Factor At 100hz 8Ω = 1300
- RCA Single ended Input impedance 33kΩ
- Single Ended Input Gain = 30.6dB
- Differential Input Gain = 33.8dB
- SNR -110dB
- THD-N = 0.005% @ 10 watts 8 Ohms
- Recommended Linear Voltage Supply +-92 volts DC
- PSU Power Transformer secondary windings 65vac (1000VA)
- Printed Circuit Board Dimensions 215mm x 50mm
- Recommended Conrad Heat Sink MF35-75
- Ultra small form factor PCB
- Designed as high performance Home Theatre multi-channel amplifier
- Or High End 2 Channel stereo amplifier
- Unconditionally Stable into any load from 2 ohm loads and up
- Extra Heavy Duty Two ounce copper printed circuit board
- Rugged Dual Die Lateral MOSFET Output Stage.
- The amplifier module comes with a comprehensive installation manual.
Basic list of parts needed to build a 1 x Mono Block NXL800 Amplifier.
- 1 x HPA-NXL800 R5 Amplifier Module
- 1 x HPA-PSU Two Power Supply Board
- 1 x HPA-Power One R4 AC Mains Controller
- 1 x HPA-SS/Relay One
- 1 x 1200VA toroidal power transformer with 2 x 65VAC secondary windings
- 1 x Conrad MF35-100 heat sink