Holton Three-Zero-Zero Dual Mono Power Amplifier
The Holton Three-Zero-Zero is designed as a very high performance, high end audio amplifier in the Recording Studio's, Audiophile Amplifier's, Home Theatre and Sub-Woofer Amplifier's
The Three Zero Zero is the smaller brother to the Five Zero Zero you get the same great sound quality just at lower power output and a lower price..
The Three-Zero-Zero has XLR Balanced inputs as standard and also has RCA unbalanced inputs as well.
The Three Zero Zero also has 12v trigger input so it can be powered up remotely from a Pre-Amp, DAC or Surround sound processor.
The RCA and loudspeaker binding posts can be fitted out with ETI RCAs or a similar type and ETI Kryo binding posts at extra cost.
This amplifier features dual mono block independent power supply boards with a 800VA common power transformer feeding both channels.
The Three Zero Zero is completed silent turn on and turn off at the loudspeakers, no clicks of pops completely well behaved power amplifier
The Three-Zero-Zero amplifier has a world wide fan base and it has been shown from extensive listening tests from around the world that this amplifier module rivals even the best sounding and most expensive amplifiers in the world regardless of price. Based on this the Three-Zero-Zero represents extremely great value for money.
Outside dimensions for the Three Zero Zero are 480mm x 366mm x 100mm
For special international shipping rates information for this amplifier please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Holton Three-Zero-Zero Specifications
- 200 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 8 Ω
- 330 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 4 Ω
- 2 Ω Stable
- Biased into Class A/B
- Power Bandwidth 3.5hz to 250khz -3dB
- Dampening Factor At 100hz 8Ω = 1300
- RCA Single ended Input impedance 20kΩ
- Differential Input Impedance = 40kΩ
- Single Ended Input Gain = 30.6dB
- Differential Input Gain = 33.8dB
- SNR -105dB
- THD-N = 0.005% @ 10 watts 8 Ohms
- Unconditionally Stable into any load from 2 ohm loads and up
- High powered Solid State output relays for silent turn on/off
- and loudspeaker protection
- +12v trigger remote turn on/off
- Extra Heavy Duty Two ounce copper gold plated printed circuit boards
- Rugged Single Die Lateral MOSFET Output Stage