The Holton Five-Zero-Zero is designed as a very high performance, high end audio amplifier for Recording Studio's, Audiophile Amplifier, Home Theatre and Sub-Woofer Amplifier
The Five-Zero-Zero has XLR Balanced inputs as standard and also has RCA unbalanced inputs as well.
The Five Zero Zero also has 12v trigger input so it can be powered up remotely from a Pre-Amp/DAC or Surround sound processor.
The RCA and loudspeaker binding posts can be fitted out with ETI RCA Sockets or similar type and ETI Kryo binding posts at extra cost.
This amplifier features dual mono block independent power supply boards with a 1kva common power transformer feeding both channels.
The Five Zero Zero is completed silent turn on and turn off at the loudspeakers, no clicks of pops it is a completely well behaved power amplifier.
The Five-Zero-Zero amplifier has a world wide fan base and it has been shown from extensive listening tests from around the world that this amplifier module rivals even the best sounding and most expensive amplifiers in the world regardless of price. Based on this the Five Zero-Zero represents extremely great value for money.
Outside dimensions for the Five Zero Zero are 480mm x 366mm x 100mm
Be sure to read the customer testimonial about the Five Zero Zero in the Testimonial page.
Holton Five-Zero-Zero Specifications
- 300 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 8 Ω
- 500 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 4 Ω
- 2 Ω Stable
- Biased into Class A/B
- Power Bandwidth 3.5hz to 250khz -3dB
- Dampening Factor At 100hz 8Ω = 1300
- RCA Single ended Input impedance 20kΩ
- Differential Input Impedance = 40kΩ
- Single Ended Input Gain = 30.6dB
- Differential Input Gain = 33.8dB
- SNR -105dB
- THD-N = 0.005% @ 10 watts 8 Ohms
- Unconditionally Stable into any load from 2 ohm loads and up
- High powered Solid State output relays for silent turn on/off
- and loudspeaker protection
- Extra Heavy Duty Two ounce copper gold plated printed circuit boards
- Rugged Single Die Lateral MOSFET Output Stage