Holton Zero-Five-Zero Bookshelf Stereo Power Amplifier
The new NX050 stereo power amplifier will be released soon.
Aimed at the entry level HiFi market, this new power amplifier from Holton Audio offers very high performance audio.
Measuring only 300mm wide x 200mm deep x 100mm high.
This new power amplifier will have an entire power stereo amplifier on a single PCB.
On this board it has two amplifier channels, 225VA linear power supply and AC mains power controller with inrush current limiting and loudspeaker protection.
The entry level version will feature 50 Watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms, 80 Watts RMS into 4 ohms and have 40,000uf total supply filtering with 80,000uf total filtering offered as an optional extra.
There will also be a power upgrade option of 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms for the more power hungry users and have 80,000uf total filtering and a 300VA low profile toroidal power transformer on board.
XLR balanced inputs come as standard on all models with the option of using RCA inputs with optional XLR to RCA adapter
The chassis will have an all aluminum case with a 6mm thick fully machined and anodized front panel.
- Two power levels to choose from: 2 x 50 watts - 2 x 100 watts/8 Ohms
- Class A/B
- 2 Ohm permissible for short periods
- XLR balanced inputs with the option of RCA inputs.
- Great sounding circuit topology that Holton amplifiers are known for.
- 80,000uf of DC supply filtering in the standard model
- Up-gradable to higher performance 100 watt model.
- Bridgeable into a high power mono block amplifier.
- On board AC power controller with Inrush current limiting soft start.
- Lightning fast loudspeaker protection.
- Super quiet turn on and turn off.
- 12 volt trigger remote power on/off option.
- Precision full aluminum chassis with CNC milled AL front panel.